Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Love is Blind

I can't believe my ture love, Lysander, is no longer in love with me. How can it be? I was willing to chance being force to become a nun or worst, being sentenced to death for our love. Why does he not love me anymore and why does he love Helena? I am heart broken.

When I awoke in the morning, Lysander was no longer beside me. Where did he go? I can only assume that he had second thoughts about marrying me. But why? What did I do that was so wrong that he decided to leave me?

When I searched for Lysander, I came across him and Helena. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My Lysander was confessing his love to her. Helena! I was stunned and totally confused. Did my Lysander love Helena all along? Fortunately, Helena did not take him serious. She thought he was being cruel and told him to "Go back to loving Hermia"!

If only Demetrius said the words to her that my Lysander did, things would be so much better. But no, my true love did and now my heart is broken. Why Lysander, why? Will things ever be the same again? I thought we were happy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment