Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jealousy

I am so upset. Not only is my Lysander confessing his love to Helena but so is Demetrius. Only a day ago, were the two men saying the same words to me as they are saying to her. I am so con fussed. How can this be?

I am happy that Demetrius is now in love with Helena. This would normally make my life so much happier. But Lysander? Why is he still saying the love words to her? Does he not know how this hurts me?

I could not stand it any longer and my temper got the best of me. I confronted Helena about her love stealing ways. I needed to know why she decided to take my Lysander away from me. Was it revenge over Demetrius? She knows that I do not share the same feeling towards him as he does towards me. I thought we were close like sisters. Proper sisters would never hurt one another like this.

Poor Helena. She is not taking anything that Demetrius and Lysander are saying seriously. She truly believes that they are playing a nasty joke on her. She in return, is really upset. I, though, believe they are speaking correct from the heart. Why is this happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment