Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Day Has Come

Things are right once again. My Lysander is mine. I am so happy! He is no longer speaking foolishness to Helena. All of his love words are towards me and me alone. I do not know what happen in the enchanted forest, I just know that it truly tested my love for Lysander and my friendship with Helena.

To think I was so angry with Helena. Poor thing. She really did not deserve my hostility. She was as confused as I was. It does not matter anymore. I have Lysander and she has Demetrius. Yes, that is correct. Demetrius has finally seen the light and has realized that I am not the right bride for him. He no longer loves me. Demetrius has decided that he can not live without Helena. Oh what a joyful day! Helena is so happy to have her love returned by the one man that she so desperately loves.

With my father's blessing, I am now free to marry Lysander. I cannot wait. I am finally going to be Lysander's bride. The best news is Helena and I will marry our love one's together along with Theseus, the Duke of Athens and Hippolya, the Queen of Amazons. What a grand celebration it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment